How Much Does Bacon And Egg Mcmuffin Cost?
I confirmed the following prices at two different McDonald’s locations in the DC area today, so I assume they are consistent with national prices at McDonald’s locations across the country (let me know if I’m wrong). Based on the menu above, here are two price puzzles:
1. The Egg McMuffin costs $3.99 (for the sandwich only), while the Sausage McMuffin with Egg (shown above on the left) costs only $2.00 (for the sandwich only), despite the fact that they are identical (Canadian Bacon on Egg McMuffin vs. .sausage on a Sausage McMuffin). Most restaurants charge the same amount for eggs, potatoes and bacon, regardless of whether the meat is bacon, ham, or sausage. So how can an Egg McMuffin ($3.99) be 2X more expensive than a Sausage McMuffin ($2.00) when it seems logical to think that a thin slice of Canadian bacon costs about the same as a sausage patty? Or, if Canadian bacon is more expensive than sausage, it can’t be doubled, can it?
Update: As Mr. III in the comments, the price of the McGriddles sandwich on the left menu is the same ($4.39) for both meat options: sausage or bacon. Of course, regular bacon is different from Canadian bacon, but the same price for a different meat (sausage or bacon) for McGriddles is much more consistent than the $4.00 vs. $2.00 price difference for the Egg McMuffin.
2. In the case “McPick 2 for $2.50 daily value price (shown above on the right) allows you to buy two McDoubles for $2.50 instead of one for $1.69. The pricing makes sense as buying two of the same item saves 26% (and 88 cents) when compared to buying one. However, two orders of McNuggets (with six pieces each) cost $2.79, compared to $2.50 for just one order. So if you buy two orders of McNuggets, you get not only a free second order, but also a free third order “A 29-cent refund given in cash. In other words, a $2.50 “McPick 2” is similar to a “negative price for McNuggets.” Not only do you get a second order of free McNuggets, but it’s almost as if McDonald’s is compensating you for an additional six McNuggets. Or, we could say that the client received a negative discount of -10.4 percent (and -29 cents) on the second item, which is another way of stating that McDonald’s paid you for the second order.
Update: Another way to look at it is if you buy one order of McNuggets, you get a second order free + 29 cents cash back. In fact, the closest McDonald’s to my place in DC has McNuggets for $3.29, so the $2.50 McPick 2 actually saves 79 cents.
Q: How do any of these pricing systems, especially the second, make sense? We welcome your feedback.
What’s a two-for-four breakfast sandwich at McDonald’s
The fast food restaurant’s enlarged breakfast menu has undoubtedly increased competitiveness. McGriddles and loaded croissant sandwiches, as well as Breakfast Crunchwrap packed with a tater tot patty and Breakfast Baconator, are all available. With all these breakfast developments in mind, we were looking forward to getting some cheap egg-cheese-and-meat sandwiches.
McDonald’s and Burger King both provide 2 rival morning sandwiches for $4. For $4, you can receive the following two sandwiches at McDonald’s:
What’s a $1 McDonald’s breakfast sandwich
Although McDonald’s recently reduced its Dollar Menu, replacing it with a “Dollar & More Menu” menu, which contains products costing up to two dollars, their breakfast Dollar Menu is not affected, and you can still buy some McDonald’s breakfast items for cheap. .
Some things on the McDonald’s Dollar menu are nutritious, while some are not, but if you’re looking for a great breakfast, they’ve got you covered.
Here’s what you can get for breakfast: Sausage and cheese patty on an English muffin; sausage patty on biscuits; sausage burrito (scrambled eggs, sausage, peppers, onions and cheese); hash chocolate; or a cup of McCafe coffee.
Is it true that the egg McMuffin is 63 cents today
On Thursday, McDonald’s will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the popular Egg McMuffin by serving up the iconic breakfast sandwich for a retro 63 cents. So, how can you get it?
On Thursday, November 18th, the 63-cent Egg McMuffin will only be available on the McDonald’s app during breakfast hours.
Customers can order an Egg McMuffin for takeaway, drive-thru, or dine at participating restaurants.
The prices are the same as when they first appeared on the menu of the Chicago-based fast food restaurant in 1971.
Is the 63 cent Egg McMuffin subject to limits
ST. LOUIS Have you had breakfast yet? You can enjoy this McDonald’s offer starting Thursday morning.
You can go back in time to 1971 prices in honor of the 50th anniversary of the egg McMuffin on the menu. McDonald’s lowered the price of its egg McMuffin to just 63 cents on Thursday. It’s only available during breakfast hours on the McDonald’s app. There is a limit of one per customer.
Our egg rolls, such as those in Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuits, are produced with liquid eggs that have been pre-cooked and folded before being frozen by our suppliers. They are baked with real butter as soon as they arrive in our kitchen.
Egg Sausage Burrito:
To help preserve the taste, our suppliers pre-cook liquid eggs with sausage, tomatoes, green chilies, onions and seasonings before freezing them.
For the full list of ingredients in your favorite sandwich, check out our morning menu.
What’s the McDonald’s 2 for 5 breakfast deal
- With the new mix and match morning special, you can enjoy a delicious sausage burrito and crunchy hash potato for $3. Visit your nearest McDonald’s today.
- Now there is a deal for everyone. For only $3, you can mix and match your favorite breakfast, like the sausage burrito with fries.
- With the new morning mix and match offer, you can choose between the delicious Egg McMuffin and the Sausage McMuffin with Egg for $5.
- To get free McDonald’s food, earn points. My McDonald’s Rewards is a free app that you can download.
- When you book through the app, you’ll earn points instantly.
- Be sure to pick up your favorite roadside breakfast the next time you visit McDonald’s and earn points when you order through the app.
Is the 2 for 4 Sausage Egg McMuffin still available at McDonald’s
When it comes to fast-food breakfasts, McDonald’s has traditionally been the market leader, but as additional locations step up their game, the company struggles to stay on top with new menu items and offerings. Customers can get two breakfast sandwiches for $4 with the new McDonald’s 2 for $4 Mix and Match Deal, which includes a Sausage McMuffin with Egg, Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit, and Bacon, Egg & Cheese McGriddles.
The $4 Mix and Match 2 promo is only available at participating McDonald’s restaurants for a limited time. Customers can purchase breakfast sandwiches online or through the restaurant’s mobile app.
McDonald’s also introduced two new breakfast sandwiches, Chicken McGriddle and McChicken Biscuit, recently.
McDonald’s is bringing customers new dishes and amazing deals at just the right time, as competitor Wendy’s prepares to launch their breakfast menu statewide on March 2.