What goes with scalloped potatoes and ham?
Suggestions for eating scalloped potatoes
- Ham. Let’s start with a sweet and delicious piece of smoked meat.
- Pork Chops Fried Tonkatsu is not only delicious but easy to make.
- Rosemary Chicken. Rosemary Chicken is a weeknight favorite.
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
What side dishes go well with ham and scalloped potatoes
Sauteed asparagus is a quick and easy side dish. Asparagus is a very easy vegetable to make. Make this delicious side dish to complement any dinner. This sautéed asparagus will leave you wanting more!
Which vegetables go well with ham and scalloped potatoes
When we talk about potatoes, scalloped potatoes are another delicious option. Thinly sliced red or golden potatoes, a delicious creamy sauce cooked with onions, mustard, and nutmeg, and, presumably, lots of cheese make up this casserole.
It looks and tastes like you put a lot of effort into it, but it’s actually a fairly basic dish. If you cut the potatoes with a mandoline, it will be ready in an instant.
What is a good side dish with baked ham
Spread a dollop of butter on hot mashed potatoes and you’re good to go. Get the recipe for Ree’s Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes. You can’t go wrong with this macaroni and cheese! It contains two of our favorite ingredients: pasta and plenty of melted cheese.
What’s a good potato side dish
Whether you’re organizing a party or gathering, BBQ patties are a crowd-pleaser. In addition to the well-known patty flavor, the BBQ glaze provides a pleasant tartness to the patty flavor.
The taste of rotisserie always reminds us of the dishes our grandmother made. This recipe, with potatoes, will bring back all of our warmest and vaguest memories.
What entrees go well with baked potatoes
what to serve with baked potatoes
- Easy Pork Tenderloin Roast
- Garlic Grilled Pork Chops
- Honey Mustard Chicken.
- Grilled steak.
Speaking of Easter ham, what do you use
55 ham side dishes for Christmas, Easter and every other day
- Macaroni and Cheese in One Pot
- Baked Potato and Cauliflower Soup.
- Whole Roasted Radishes
- Salad with winter citrus and pomegranate.
- Kale Quiche and Cheddar Rice Crust.
- Brussels Sprouts with Cacio e Pepe.
- Green Beans with Garlic Pistachio Balsamic Vinaigrette
What food goes well with scallops
Scallops and Their Pairings (24 Best Sides)
- Salad with spinach and pomegranate.
- Brussels Sprouts Creamy Lemon Dressing
- Salsa Mango and Avocado
- Pasta with lemon and capers in a pan.
- Alfredo Fettuccine
- Polenta with browned butter.
- Hot Sauce Tuscan Beans
What kind of meat goes well with cheesy potatoes
Although it can easily be used as a side dish for a family dinner, I usually consider making this casserole for a holiday feast or potluck.
Here are a few of my favorite main dishes to go with this potato casserole.
- Honey Baked Ham Clone
- Shredded Italian Beef (Slow Cooker Meal)
- Pork Tenderloin with Ginger Honey Sauce
- Roast Chicken in the Slow Cooker
What are the sides of the Honey Baked Ham
- Mashed potatoes are delicious. Butter Roasted Russet Potatoes with Cheddar, Crispy Bacon and Chives.
- Tuscan style broccoli
- Filling made with domestic cornbread.
- Golden Baked Potatoes
- Macaroni and Cheese with Double Cheddar.
- Cinnamon Baked Apples.
- Soufflé with sweet potatoes and maple syrup.
- Green Bean Casserole